Translate

Friday, August 17, 2018

Welcome to Hubbard's Headlines

Welcome to Hubbard's Headlines

Home of the Pod-Thinkers @Dicken Elementary

August 20, 2018

My former blog was https://pumathinkers.blogspot.com/; however, I would like to start another blog to communicate with parents and  the community of Dicken as a Pod-Thinker.

The blog is a way to share classroom news as well as school information. Also, I use the blog for technology supplemental information for students.

In our classroom there is a saying, "When in doubt, check the blog."


All About Me


I have been teaching for over 20 years, and I still love the art of teaching (the pathway of learning). Most of my career has been at Pattengill Elementary School, an upper elementary school, as a fifth and fourth grade teacher in Ann Arbor, MI.

As a proud graduate of the University of Michigan for both undergraduate ('96) and graduate school ('03), I consider myself a proud Wolverine reared in the city of Detroit, MI. I am also a graduate of Cass Technical High School.

My favorite subjects to teach are Math and Social Studies; however, I apply enthusiasm to any subject I teach.


Giving you the best,
Avery Hubbard



No comments:

Post a Comment