Translate

Monday, January 28, 2019

SNOW Days Work

SNOW Days Work





Dear Parents,

As I hear the week's forecast, I am concerned to hear the frigid temperatures. I have decided to try to assign "Snow days work". Assigning these activities will prevent slight boredom, idle brains and a loss of valuable learning time in theory. In the event, we have school tomorrow, I will have the class try to complete a trial assignment on Newsela. 
Below are the assignments:
Math: Dreambox (Clever sign in) (computer/ online access)
practice facts (paper/ pencil)
Reading: Read for a minimum of 45 minutes daily, fiction & nonfiction (non-computer access)
complete 1 Newsela article, (computer/ online access)

Social Studies/ writing: Wax Museum project, due February 8, 2019
Present, Monday, February 11, 2019
  • Research person
  • Write speech (Share with me via google documents)
  • Review and Edit speech
  • Recite and time speech (Use a practice audience: family or stuffed animals)
  • Plan attire and prop

Email me Questions, feedback or concerns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment