Translate

Friday, September 6, 2019

Week of 9/6/19


September 3-6, 2019

This week in Room 106 with the Pod Thinkers… (I selected a few I can statements.)

I can read in my seat for a minimum of 15-20 minutes.
I can define a sentence and state what it looks like.
I can come to morning meeting, greet my classmates, and participate (share) in the activity.
I can use a number grid to add and subtract as well as complete patterns.
I can participate and evaluate how my day went in closing circle.
I can be proactive on jobs needed in my classroom. (Students created half of the jobs.)
I can assess my spelling patterns using a primary test.
I can assess my Beginning of the year math knowledge.

Students benchmarked: 5 out of 24.

Three habits of Leader in Me were reviewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment