Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Week 4 Update Sept. 23- 27


September 23-27, 2019 Week 4

This week in Room 106 with the Pod Thinkers… (I selected a few I can statements.)

     I can read in my seat for a minimum of 30 minutes or more. (Our stamina is increasing.)
I can use a think mark to record my reading thoughts. 
I can find (edit) the mistakes in a question.
I can make meaningful predictions.
I can define mass in my own words.
I can write a rewrite a beginning with a descriptive setting and main character.
I can use a picture to write a multiplication story.
I am beginning to understand the relationship between multiplication and division.
I can use data to create a scaled graph.
 I can complete a week of Words their way with a sort.
I can tell the parts of a fiction story, using beginning, middle and ending 

Ask me what are the parts of a fiction story?


Students benchmarked:  24 out of 24. Guided reading has begun
All completed the NWEA, Map Math test on Thursday, 9/27.
Almost all completed the NWEA MAP Reading Test.

Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019: Monday, Sept. 30, Unit 1 Practice Test in class
Wednesday, October 2, 2019: Unit 1 Math test, Math Tools, Time and Multiplication

No comments:

Post a Comment