Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Week 5 Updates,


September 30- October 4, 2019 Week 5


This week in Room 106 with the Pod Thinkers… (I selected a few I can statements.)

Þ    I can use a think mark to show character’s traits. Some can provide evidence.
Þ    I am beginning to use text clues to find the meaning of new words.
Þ    I can use word animals strategies to solve unknown words.
Þ    I can explain Fantasy genre.
Þ    I can find edit a setting lead/ beginning.
Þ    I am beginning to understand how to collect and observe weather data
Þ    I am beginning to solve simple word stories with C.U.B.E.S.
Þ    I can insert dialogue in one part of my personal narrative.
Þ    I can extend basic addition and subtraction facts.


Students have reviewed September goals for reading from reading list.
Please read the October newsletter on the blog for the upcoming curriculum information.



No comments:

Post a Comment