Translate

Monday, November 4, 2019

This week in Room 106, Week 9


This week in Room 106, Week 9


  • I can read nonfiction text and find the main idea independently.
  • I can evaluate my writing with a rubric.
  • I can create a smart goal with an action plan.
  • I can make arrays using columns and rows of equal groups.
  • I am beginning to understand equal groups with remainders.
  • I can observe weather and analyze its changes.
  • I can observe Force and Motion.
  • I can briefly describe Human characteristic in Michigan (population size).
  • I can move my PLTW teacher without lifting her with a simple machine and force.
  • I can diagram a simple machine in PLTW. 


Flu shot clinic is today 4-7 PM at Dicken.
Parent Teacher Conference is tonight at Dicken. If you have one, you will receive an email.
No school tomorrow, Tuesday, November 5, 2019, Election Day.
Book Fair at Dicken this week: The Flyer was sent home. The shopping hours are 4-7 PM for parents with their children. This is a great opportunity to help our own library purchase books while building readers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment