Translate

Monday, November 25, 2019

This week in Room 106, Week 12


This week in Room 106, Week 12



  • I can expand 3 and 2-digit numbers to add.
  • I can make and read an array with factors and a product.
  • I can turnaround multiplication number sentences.
  • I can state the fiction elements of story independently.
  • I can show comprehension of a fiction story independently.
  • I can show the difference between realistic fiction and nonfiction.
  • I can write a paragraph describing my favorite candy.
  • I can graph weather observations with both high and low temperatures.
  • I can identify all 6 simple machines in centers.
  • I can identify the fulcrum in a simple machine.
  • I can label geography features on a map of Michigan for a designated region.




Report letters go home Tuesday, November 26, 2019. (NWEA scores)
Wednesday, November 27, 2019, No School, compensatory day.
Thursday, November 28, 2019: No School, Thanksgiving break.
Friday, November 29, 2019: No school, Thanksgiving break.

Homework: 3.7 and 3.8 math sheet due On Tuesday, 11/26/19

No comments:

Post a Comment