Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2019

This week in Room 106, Week 13

This week in Room 106 Week 13

(Two Day Week prior to break)

  • I can write my favorite candy paragraph, using a graphic organizer. (It began the week after Halloween.)
  • I can sign into Google Drive and Google docs. (Many steps)
  • I can publish my favorite candy paragraph. 
  • I can plan how to solve a multiple step math word problem. 
  • I can plan a project with all simple machines and 1 magnet. (PLTW)
  • I can read a fiction story about a nonfiction topic and state the genre with evidence. 
  • I can draft my pen pal letter with K-grams. 


Although this was a short week, we accomplished many small and big feats.
Reading Challenge was to read a minimum of 4 hours over the break.

In order to qualify submit by paper / note or email:Child's nameHours ReadParent signature (paper copy only)


homework: 3.9 & 3.10

December Highlights

Monday, December 9, 2019: Super Science day, 3rd grade 2:00 - 3:00 PM Volunteers are needed
Friday, December 20, 2019: Holiday party (See Anne and Jenifer for details.) 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Monday, December 23, 2019- Friday, January 3, 2020: Winter Break Vacation
Monday, January, 6, 2020: School resumes






No comments:

Post a Comment