Translate

Thursday, December 12, 2019

This week in Room 106 Week 14

This week in Room 106 week 14




Below are the I can statements:


  • I can self assess what I know for Unit 3, EDM.
  • I can use prior multiplication facts to add or subtract an equal group. 
  • I can write a pen pal letter to a University of Michigan student with paragraphs and answering questions. 
  • I can look for chunks in unknown words to decode.
  • I can look for words in unknown words to decode.
  • I can use the base words in unknown words to decode.
  • I can look for the physical features in a region in Michigan. 
  • I can code. (PLTW)
  • I can learn to code with a partner. (PLTW)


 A few sheets were sent home to encourage parents to permit his/ her child to participate in a University of Michigan program teaching Empowerment to first and third graders at Dicken for 1 hour during a 12-week period in early part of 2020. The program will focus on managing stress, strategies to reduce stress and solve everyday problems. Below are the benefits:


  1. Each class will receive $200 for supplies.
  2. Part I, parents will receive $15 after 1st survey. (online)
  3. Part II, parents will receive $15 after 2nd survey upon completion of the program. (online)
  4. Part III, parents who complete a 6-month follow survey will receive $15. (online)


All monetary gifts will be VISA gift cards mailed to the home addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment