Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2020

This week in Room 106 Week 17

This week in Room 106 Week 17

We survived the first week back from break. We celebrated our first week by having free read Friday and reading with a buddy of our choice. We began learning about our

 A few I can statements for the week:

  • I can read and create my opinion.
  • I can agree or disagree with an author with evidence.
  • I can identify quadrilaterals naming multiple names with evidence.
  • I can find perimeter and area of rectangles. 
  • I can solve word problems with perimeter. 
  • I can listen to historical perspectives from early 1800's and identify important information. 
  • I can explain how describing someone by the content of their character is preferred over race or other negative labels. (Hallway project)

Homework: Links 4.3, 4.4, and 4.5 due next Thursday

Upcoming: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020: PTO sponsored Mobile Planetarium Presentations, Magnetic Force
Monday, January 20, 2020: No school, Dr.King Holiday
Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020 @ 7:00 PM, report by 6:45 PM in Vocal Music Room
Friday, Jan. 30, 2020: U of M Natural History Museum Field Trip, Wild and Wacky Weather


No comments:

Post a Comment