Translate

Friday, January 24, 2020

This week in Room 106, Week 19


This week in Room 106, Week 19

Next week, we have a field trip in the morning on Friday, 1/31. We will return for lunch; therefore, students do not need a special lunch. All of the chaperone spots are taken. Thank you to the volunteers.

Below are a few I-can-statements:
  • I can find perimeter of quadrilaterals and non-rectangles.
  • I can find area of rectangles using the correct units (squared).
  • I can write a minimum of 2 paragraph letter to a pen pal at University of Michigan, using both an expository and narrative paragraph.
  • I can find summary of an article by using key words and phrases.
  • I can read a hybrid text and identify the type of text.
  • I can identify Hunters in the sky and the food chain. (Leslie Science Center)
  • I can discuss the perspective and point of view of the Native Americans with Europeans in early history using the book Encounter by Jane Yolen.
  • I can explain how Chinese New Year is celebrated.

Homework: 4.10, 4.11 and 4.12 Reading log is due too on next Thursday.
Missing green permission slips
Pink hearing screening sheets

Tuesday, 1/28/2020, NWEA Math test, 10:35 AM
Wednesday, 1/29/2020, NWEA Math Makeup test, 1:20- 2:20 PM
Thursday, 1/30/2020, NWEA Reading Make up test, 9:00 – 10:00 PM (moved due to virus absences)
Thursday, 1/30/2020, Unit 4 Math Test
Thursday, 1/30/2020, mobile dentist, must have form completed
Friday, 1/31 Natural Museum field trip, 9:30 AM- 12:00 PM

Book orders are due 1/31 online and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment