Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

This week in Room 106, Week 22

This week in Room 106, Week 22


Due to my early departure and multiple appointments, I was unable to write the weekly update. Please accept my apologies.


I can statements:

  • I can identify fractional units.
  • I can identify parts of a whole.
  • I can identify parts of a part (The whole has changed.)
  • I can identify equivalent fractions. 
  • I divide a whole into equal parts.
  • I can compare and contrast characters using comparison words.
  • I can use illustrations to understand characters.
  • I can understand that characters change and face conflict.
  • I can explain the causes that lead to the French and Indian War/ French and Native American War. 
  • I can explain Pontiac's Rebellion.
  • I can identify clothes and activities for specific weather climates. 
  • I can compare Abe Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. (President's Day celebration.)
  • I can describe who the Tuskegee Airmen were and key terms associated with them. (See bulletin board. (Black History/ American History)


Homework: 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5 links due Thursday, 2/20

Due to the party, homework was passed out by myself prior to my early departure. Mrs. Jones assured me that students placed the homework in their backpacks prior to the celebration.

Upcoming:
WESO activities begin this week.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020: Early Dismissal, 1:29 PM, No childcare to my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment