Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

This week in Room 106, Week 21

This week in Room 106, Week 21


The first week in February is already behind us. Below are few of the  I can statements:

I can explain how fractions are equal parts.
I can find equal parts of a fraction within a fraction.
I can explain how characters face and react to conflict.
I can explain how historical fiction elements are explained through clothing, special historic terms, dialogue, and setting.
I can apply my knowledge of either the Native American or European perspective in a narrative text written by myself.
I can find my paragraphs within a narrative text.
I can select a place to research the weather patterns for special activities.
I can begin to explain how the Tuskegee Airmen began.


Homework: 5.1, and 5.2 due Thursday, 2/13


No comments:

Post a Comment