Translate

Friday, March 20, 2020

This week in Room 106, Week 28

This week in Room 106, Week 28



We have made it through our first week of being apart. I truly miss all of you. I have spoken to 21/24 students and parents along with Mrs. Jones and Mr. Madison: our conversations made my week. Below are our I-can statements for the week.


  • I can enjoy the little positive things in life.
  • I can keep social distance from others.
  • I can communicate with my teacher via phone, email or SeeSaw.
  • I can multiply my birth month with my teacher's month and write 2 number sentences.
  • I can review trade first subtraction with 3 digit numbers.
  • I can write a pen pal letter to my University of Michigan pen pal (Kgrams) with 3 paragraphs. 
  • I can keep a journal of daily adventures with my family.
  • I can review how Michigan gained statehood.
  • I can use Core5 and dreambox.

Homework: Complete at your leisure the Unit 6 home links I sent last week.
                     Anything you do academically is homework at home. (Ha!)


Next week:
AAPS guidelines:

  1. Daily, morning message shared by 9:30 AM.
  2. Daily, social share for morning message.
  3. Daily 1 enrichment or review activity. 
  4. Daily office hours, 10- 11 AM (call, email, SeeSaw and adding a Zoom video face to face call next week.)


Check your emails for the google doc with free resources.


No comments:

Post a Comment