Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2020

This week in Room 106, Week 29

This week in Room 106, week 29


This week in room room 106, virtual classroom. Below are the I-can statements and a note about spring break.
  • I can find quadrilaterals and name the shapes.
  • I can review bar graphs and answer questions. 
  • I can review Multiplication/ division fact families for factor of 7.
  • I can review the perimeter of a rectangle with units.  
  • I can sort words by vowels and suffixes.
  • I can explain what fantasy book is.
  • I can find character traits in a fantasy book. 
  • I can edit a Monday Mistake about Emelia Earhart. 

Homework: None
Complete Core 5 time and try Dreambox. 

Enjoy Spring Break. Take fun stay-cation pics. Let's try to pretend we are traveling: be creative. I cannot wait to see the pics for our Monday Meeting after break. (Ha!)

During spring break, I am trying to not log on to the computer. Let's give our eyes a break from screen time, while we await further instructions from the AAPS and the governor of Michigan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment